A Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Innovative Training Network (ITN) funded under H2020-MSCA-ITN-2017 is recruiting an early stage researcher for 2,5 year fixed-term, fully funded (PhD pre-research) position (100%).
- Topic No.: Early Stage Researcher 7
- Project Title: Managing global compensation and rewards
- Host institute: The position will be based in a multinational company either in France or in Denmark
- Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Cordula Barzantny (Toulouse Business School, FR), Prof. Dr. Svetlana Khapova (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL)
- Starting date: 1st of April, 2019, or later (2,5 years contract)
ESR 7 will develop an understanding of the importance of the various logics of personnel administration and pay roll systems in various European countries and cultural context configurations with the use of SAP. Contrasting patterns of influences and development of mobility barriers due to payroll system differences in Europe and beyond will be compared, leading to a conceptualization of a possible European harmonisation of SAP payroll systems in order to facilitate European and global mobility, transnational leaves as well as European mindset development for supportive accounting practice.
Submission deadline: Applications are open until 15thMarch, 2019.