The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate discussion among Ph.D. students and scholars within the area of interorganizational research. The workshop provides an excellent opportunity for the participants to present and discuss their research papers in a constructive and supportive environment. The workshop welcomes contributions from PhD students, post-doc researchers and faculty members. Empirical and conceptual research papers or work-in-progress papers related to inter-organizational research are welcome.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The workshop generally covers all aspects of inter-organizational issues. Relevant themes could be:
- New perspectives on inter-organizational research
- Combining Resources in Interorganizational Settings: An Interactive Perspective
- Interorganizational relationships from a time-, process-, and dynamic perspective
- Innovation and digitalization in inter-organizational relationships
- Managing and strategizing in inter-organizational relationships
- Policymaking in an inter-organizational perspective
- Interorganizational relationships from the perspectives of internationalization and regionalization
- Interorganizational relations in a public-private context
- Methodological issues of inter-organizational research
February 1st 2019: Deadline for submission of abstracts of max 300 words (submit via the link on the workshop website www.fek.uu.se/research/nordic-2019)
March 3rd 2019: Deadline for registration
April 5th 2019: Deadline for submission of full paper
The workshop will be held at the Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, Sweden. The workshop starts at 15.00 on Wednesday the 24th of April and ends on Friday 26th no later than 15.00.
REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE FEES
The workshop fee is 2000 SEK and includes lunches, coffee/tea, dinners, and materials.
There are several hotels available in Uppsala, recommendations will follow.
Susanne Åberg, Chair (Uppsala University)
Tina B. Aune (NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Mads Bruun Ingstrup (University of Southern Denmark)
Annika Tidström (University of Vaasa)
INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS