For a research project “A Life Course Perspective on Inequality Trends across Households” (Program for the Promotion of Junior Researchers, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen) led by Junior-Professor Dr. Leen Vandecasteele there is a position for a
TVL13 (50%) 10 months
Starting date as soon as possible
The research associate will be involved in all aspects of the research project: literature review, research design, analysis of the German Socio-Economic Panel Study and similar datasets.
- Degree in Sociology or quantitative social science (Master, Magister, PhD)
- Interest in social inequality, social mobility and life course research
- Practical experience with quantitative social science research
- Familiarity with statistical software (ideally Stata)
- Good knowledge of English (reading and writing)
We offer intensive academic support and integration into the research activities of the Institute of Sociology and opportunity for further qualification.
Please send your application (preferably by email) by 07. August to:
Institut für Soziologie, Wilhelmstr. 36, 72074 Tübingen
Applications should include a short CV, copies of your study results as well as a piece of your writing (for instance: thesis, essay).
For further information about the project please contact Prof. Dr. Leen Vandecasteele:
The University of Tübingen aims at increasing the proportion of women in research and teaching positions and therefore appeals qualified female scientists to apply.
People with disabilities will be given preference if equally qualified.