This course is designed for doctorate students in business administration who want to use qualitative methods in their research. The basic goal of this course is to provide participants with the methodological foundations and advanced knowledge in qualitative research in business. After attending the course, participants should be able to
- understand the philosophical and methodological foundations of qualitative research and to classify, differentiate and choose different qualitative research methods;
- assess goals and purposes, as well as strengths and weaknesses of qualitative research;
- understand and raise key questions for planning and preparing a qualitative research design, data collection and analysis;
- identify, analyze and manage core issues during the planning, execution, analysis and writing of qualitative studies;
- to differentiate rigorous from non-rigorous qualitative management research.
10. – 13. March 2020
Course Language: German / English
Prof. Dr. Jana Costas
Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)
Prof. Dr. Markus Reihlen
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
Click for information on fees, payment and registration, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline: 10 Feburary 2020
Content retrieved from: https://vhbonline.org/veranstaltungen/prodok/kurse-2020/2003mue01.